Publications by Study Staff
- Libsch, M., & Breslow, M. (2000, February). Students’ use of computers for schoolwork and other activities. NASSP Bulletin, 84, 86-89.
- Freedman-Doan, P., & Libsch, M. (1997, October). Student reports of time spent on homework: Results from 20 years of national samples. NASSP Bulletin, 81, 95-98.
- Libsch, M. K., & Breslow, M. (1996, December). Trends in non-assigned reading by high school seniors. NASSP Bulletin, 80, 111-116.
- Libsch, M., & Freedman-Doan, P. (1995, Winter). Perceived fairness of school rules: Grades 8, 10, 12. NASSP AP Special, 11, 3.
- Libsch, M., & Freedman-Doan, P. (1995, April). Perceptions of high school counseling activities: Response differences according to college plans. NASSP Bulletin, 79, 51-59.
- Freedman-Doan, P., & Libsch, M. (1994, November). Students and their meetings with guidance counselors: Findings from a national study. NASSP Bulletin, 78, 103-108.